Provides sales support to the Major Accounts sales team. Helping to execute product presentations, product samples, sales reporting, and assist in order processing. Acts as the administrative point of contact between customers and internal staff. Provides Administrative support to the CEO.
REPORTS TO: Executive Assistant and Key Accounts Coordinator
DATE: October 20, 2023
- Produce reports, presentations, and provide product samples
- Manage the execution of orders coming in from major accounts
- Acts as the administrative point of contact for major accounts
- Organizes data for the major account sales team
- Communicates with internal staff to process any special needs for major accounts
- Assist CEO with needs as assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and employees
- Strong math skills
- Ability to learn and navigate a variety of web and system-based programs
- Understanding of CRM software
- Understanding of MS Office
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Must demonstrate high levels of effectiveness in customer service
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.