Berryville, AR – Vic Kennett’s new book, CHANGE YOUR SHIRT. CHANGE THE WORLD!: How Ordinary People are Using Christian T-shirts to Share Their Faith—and How You Can Too!, is getting attention in the media with its recent launch. Vic, founder and CEO of Kerusso—the leader in Christian-themed apparel—is a T-shirt evangelism expert and pioneer.
- In the Market with Janet Parshall – LIVE interview October 17, Moody Broadcasting Network on 700+ stations nationally
- Herman & Sharron Bailey – LIVE interview October 25, Christian Television Network aired on 15 stations plus DirecTV, DISH Network, and Sky Angel
- Today’s Issues – LIVE interview October 31, American Family Radio on 200+ stations across 34 states
- Second Chances – October 16, Advantage Radio out of Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Lightline – LIVE interview, October 16, WPOS out of Toledo, Ohio
- The River – LIVE interview, November 11, KRVR out of Portland, Oregon
- The Bob Dutko Show – October 5, Syndicated to 100+ outlets, Listen to at www.kerusso.com/media