Responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
- Maintaining product identification and location program
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections
- Managing the inventory control function
- Responsible for physical inventories/cycle counts/random receipt audits/reconciliations
- Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management
- Coordinate and integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy
- Follows instructions well
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Strong math skills
- Data entry skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in related field preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.