10 Ways to Share Your Faith With Your Kerusso Christian Tee
Congratulations! You have made the decision to become a T-shirt evangelist so now is the time to get ready to proclaim the Good News. Here are ten ways that will help you to share your faith with confidence and see God use you to exhort, encourage and bring souls into His Kingdom.
- Pray and be prepared to share the gospel with people who read your shirt. Matthew 9:37-38 says, “then he (Jesus) said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
- Keep your eyes open for divine appointments to happen because of the message that people see on your shirt. You can be like Esther who was in the right place at the right time as queen and as Esther 4:14 says, “Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”
- Be bold and don’t let fear hold you back from sharing the love of Christ. Acts 14:3 – So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord.
- Memorize the scripture on your shirt – be ready to explain it. Psalm 119:11 – I have hidden your word in my heart.
- Put actions to the message on your shirt by helping someone in a practical way. Look for opportunities to bless someone through your words AND deeds. James 1:22 – But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
- Role play and practice sharing your faith with a fellow t-shirt evangelist.
- Put yourself in position so that as many people as possible can see and read your shirt. Wear your shirt to the mall, grocery store, sporting events and anywhere large crowds gather.
- Put together your personal testimony in a way that you can easily and quickly share it with others. Start by asking yourself these questions. What has Jesus saved me from? What has Jesus done in my life? How has his love changed me? What does my relationship with Him look like? Now write your answers down. Read over or even memorizing your answers. At some point someone else will ask you one of those questions, and you will know exactly what to say!
- Be yourself. Don’t try to use churchy words or speak ‘Christianese’. Have a conversation with others, don’t ‘preach at them’. Tell them what your life was like before you became a Christian and how Jesus has made a difference in your life.
- Be respectful and show courtesy – Love is shown by our respect for others. Jesus died for all, with no exceptions, and we must show that kindness and compassion to others.
Help us make this list even better. Let us know how you use Christian t-shirts to help start conversations about Jesus by leaving your comments below.
Comments are closed